Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Results 111 to 120 of 120

Thread: name that tune....1-9-03

  1. #111
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First one is Kansas I have that song. Looooooooove it
    second one is Rolling STONES Undercover of the night... the last one. I've no clue!!

  2. #112
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    cranks KANSAs!


    COME ON PEOPLE think!

  3. #113
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    general public - tenderness
    off the ...all the rage cd
    1984

    and no one has gotten my post from way back correct ... yet

  4. #114
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    need a hint...

  5. #115
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We move like cagey tigers
    We couldn't get closer than this
    The way we walk
    The way we talk
    The way we stalk
    The way we kiss

    We slip through the streets
    While everyone sleeps
    Getting bigger and sleeker
    And wider and brighter
    We bite and scratch and scream all night
    Let's go and
    Throw all the songs we know

    Into the sea
    You and me
    All these years and no one heard
    I'll show you in spring
    It's a treacherous thing
    We missed you hissed the lovecats

    (Ba ba-da...da da da da da...)

    We're so wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully
    Wonderfully pretty
    Oh you know that I'd do anything for you
    We should have each other to tea huh?
    We should have each other with cream
    Then curl up by the fire
    And sleep for awhile
    It's the grooviest thing
    It's the perfect dream

    Hand in hand
    Is the only way to land
    And always the right way round
    Not broken in pieces
    Like hated little meeces
    How could we miss
    Someone as dumb as this

    I love you ... let's go
    Oh ... solid gone ...
    How could we miss someone as dumb
    As this?

  6. #116
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Girl of sixteen
    Whole life ahead of her
    Slashed her wrists
    Bored with life
    Didn't succeed
    Thank the Lord
    For small mercies

    Fighting back the tears
    Mother reads the note again
    Sixteen candles burn in her mind
    She takes the blame
    It's always the same
    She goes down on her knees
    And prays

    I don't want to start
    Any blasphemous rumours
    But I think that God's
    Got a sick sense of humor
    And when I die
    I expect to find Him laughing

    Girl of eighteen
    Fell in love with everything
    Found new life in Jesus Christ
    Hit by a car
    Ended up
    On a life support machine

    Summer's day
    As she passed away
    Birds were singing
    In the summer's sky
    Then came the rain
    And once again
    A tear fell
    From her mother's eye

    I don't want to start
    Any blasphemous rumours
    But I think that God's
    Got a sick sense of humor
    And when I die
    I expect to find Him laughing

  7. #117
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    the cure - lovecats

    depeche mode - blasphemous rumors

  8. #118
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    My heart went out to her,
    it won't return
    she may be helpless
    but she's radiant
    her eyes are clear and full
    and what a pull
    she doesn't need to speak,
    she reaches me
    on a wavelength

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 07, 2003 10:00 PM: Message edited by: PNSONR ]</font>

  9. #119
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    duh!

  10. #120
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    the bears.....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •